The following candidates stood for election on Thursday 6 May 2021.
First stage PCC results for Woking
Below are the first stage results for Woking Borough.
|Name of candidate||Description||First preference votes|
|HURLEY, Kevin Barry||Zero Tolerance Policing ex chief||5,072|
|KAYE, Howard James||Labour and Co-operative Party||4,043|
|KENNEDY, Paul Gilbert||Liberal Democrat||7,465|
|MUNRO, David John||Independent||4,313|
|TOWNSEND, Lisa||The Conservative Party candidate||8,789|
- Total number of ballot papers used at this election = 30,478
- Total number of 1st preference votes = 29,682
- Total number of rejected ballot papers = 796
No single candidate achieved more than 50 per cent of the vote. The two highest scoring candidates at the first round, Lisa Townsend and Paul Kennedy, progressed to the second round count. All other candidates were eliminated at this stage.
Second stage PCC results for Woking
Below are the second stage results for Woking Borough.
|Name of candidate||Description||Second preference votes|
|KENNEDY, Paul Gilbert||Liberal Democrat||3,636|
|TOWNSEND, Lisa||The Conservative Party candidate||3,415|
- Number of 1st preference votes given to candidates eliminated = 13,428
- Total number of 2nd preference votes given to candidates remaining = 7,051
- Total number of 2nd preference votes given to candidates eliminated = 5,372
- Total number of rejected ballot papers = 1,005
Final PCC elections results for Surrey
Following the count of the second preference votes, Lisa Townsend, the Conservative Party candidate, was elected the Surrey Police and Crime Commissioner. The May 2021 Surrey PCC election was overseen by Runnymede Borough Council.