The blue badge scheme is run by the government and administered by the local highway authority, Surrey County Council.
Blue badge holders can:
- park on single and double yellow lines, free for up to three hours, except where loading restrictions apply (time clock must be displayed)
- park in pay and display and voucher parking bays, without payment, for an unlimited period.
Read the rules about where blue badge holders can and can’t park, and holders' rights and responsibilities
On-street parking locations in Woking town centre
On-street parking bays for blue badge holders are located in:
- Addison Road: 1 space
- Chobham Road (access via Church Street East): 4 spaces
- Chobham Road (access via Chertsey Road): 2 spaces
- Christchurch Way: 2 spaces
- Commercial Way (access via Chertsey Road): 6 spaces
- Duke Street: 5 spaces
- Station Approach (opposite the police station): 1 space
- The Broadway: 3 spaces
These bays have a maximum stay of three hours. A time clock must be displayed showing the time of arrival, as well as the blue badge.
View a location map of on-street parking bays for blue badge holders, including the restrictions for these locations