We do not accept search requests by post and no longer accept cheques.
As from 1 April 2019, the standard search fee for a Certificate of Search (LL1 form) and Enquiries (CON 29 form) relating to one parcel (a dwelling or piece of land) is:
- LLC1 = £21.63
- CON 29 Part 1 = £210.60 including VAT
- Total = £232.23 including VAT
- LLC1 additional parcel fee = £1.15 (per parcel)
- CON 29 additional parcel = £78 including VAT (per parcel)
- CON 29 part 2 (printed question) = £19.20 including VAT (per question)
- CON 29 part 3 (own question) = £24 including VAT (per question)
We do not request a charge for question 8 as this information cannot be provided by us. It can be obtained from the National Grid Plant Protection.
Address: National Grid, Block 1, Brick Kiln Street, Hinckley LE10 0NA
Phone: 0800 688 588
How to pay
Once you have completed the online form, you will need to pay for the search by credit or debit card.
If you unable to pay with card, you can apply for a search by registering with one of the licensed National Land Information Service (NLIS) channels. Registration is straightforward and offers customers different payment options, such as direct debit, bank card, invoice, BACs and cheque.
If you have any questions, please contact our local land charges team.
Phone: 01483 743 035