If you're moving home, we need to make sure you receive the correct Council Tax bill.
You can use our online form to tell us if you are:
- moving out of the borough
- moving in to the borough
- moving within the borough.
Information we need to update or create your account
To create or update your Council Tax account using our online form, you will need to provide us with the following information:
- your Council Tax account number – you can find this on your Council Tax bill in the top right-hand corner, underneath the council logo
- your name and current address
- the address to which you are moving
- the date you are moving
- the date your property is being sold, or your tenancy ends
- confirmation of whether or not most furniture will be removed from the property
- the name and present address of the incoming property occupier, if known
- the name and address of the solicitor acting on your behalf (owners/occupiers only)
- the landlord's or agent's name and address (if the property is subject to a tenancy).