Registering for a Council Tax online account is easy and takes just a couple of minutes.
You will be able to:
- view your Council Tax bills
- receive email notification when new bills are ready for you to view
- check the amount you have to pay each month
- view how much you have already paid.
How to create a Council Tax online account
To get started, all you need to do is:
- provide a valid email address, your name and address
- create a password
- select a memorable security question and answer
- confirm your account via an automated email notification
- you will need your Council Tax reference number when you add the Council Tax service.
View other service accounts online
Once complete, you'll also be able to view your accounts for:
- Housing benefits (if applicable)
- Business rates (if applicable)