It is our aim to provide public toilets that are clean, in a good state of repair, open at convenient times and in locations to satisfy demand.
(R) indicates the locations that have a disabled toilet which is accessible using a RADAR key.
- Horsell: Queen Elizabeth Gardens, High Street
- Horsell: Wheatsheaf Recreation Ground, Chobham Road (R)
- Knaphill: High Street (near to junction with Anchor Hill) (R)
- Knaphill Park: Waterers Park, Anchor Hill, Knaphill
- St Johns: St Johns Lye (near to car park)
- Sheerwater Recreation Ground: Blackmore Crescent (R)
- Woking Park: Kingfield Road (at rear of Pool in the Park )
- Byfleet: High Road (near to junction with Hopfield Avenue)
- Byfleet Recreation Ground: Stream Close (R)
- West Byfleet: Lavender Park Road (near to junction with Parvis Road) (R)
- Woking town centre: Victoria Way Car Park (R)
- Woking town centre: Locke Way (near to Duke Street) (R)
- Woking town centre: Heathside Car Park, Heathside Crescent (R).
Our toilets are open 8.30am to 5.30pm, seven days a week. Except Heathside Car Park which is closed on Sundays and bank holidays.
Above locations marked with an (R) have a disabled person's toilets which is accessible through the RADAR Key Scheme.
To obtain a key, please contact us.
Phone: 01483 755 855
There is a nominal charge for purchasing a key which can then be used to unlock all other RADAR operated toilet facilities in England.