You must provide all of the relevant documents when returning your completed application form to us.
- Proof of identity for all household members who need to be rehoused with you. Accepted documents include: valid passports, photo driving licences, and birth certificates. Copies will be accepted but the original documents will need to be seen before you are housed.
- Proof of your current address for all people listed on your housing register application. Accepted documents include a recent bank statement or utility bill.
- Evidence of your household income, including any benefits received. We require copies of three consecutive months or five consecutive weekly payslips, or your benefits letters.
- Your most recent tenancy agreement.
- Your notice of eviction from your landlord.
- A letter outlining your access rights to the children listed in your housing register application.
- If you're pregnant or a person listed on your housing register application, you will need to provide proof of pregnancy. This can be a MAT B1 or a scan report.
- Proof that you no longer have a financial or legal interest in any previously owned properties and details of any equity received. Accepted document is the property completion statement.
- If you are not a British citizen, evidence of your right to reside in the UK. Accepted documents include a valid passport and other relevant documents provided by the Home Office.
- Proof of employment if you work in the Woking area but do not live in the borough.
All documents must be up to date and valid. Depending on your circumstances you may be asked to submit other documents to support your application.
Please note: If you do not provide us with the required documents, your application will be rejected.
You can contact us in one of the following ways.
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 01483 743 833