The housing register is open to anyone over the age of 16 years who:
- has an identified housing need, and
- has been living in the borough continuously for the last two years.
We cannot accept your application to join the housing register, if:
- you are subject to immigration control, or you do not reside full-time in Ireland, the UK, Isle of Man, Jersey or Guernsey.
- you or any member of your household has been found guilty of serious anti-social behaviour and a possession order is being sought or has been obtained.
- you have assaulted a member of Woking Borough Council staff and an injunction is being sought or has been obtained.
- you have knowingly given false or misleading information or withheld information that has been reasonably requested.
We will write to you if your application has not been successful and outline why you have been excluded.