Request a housing repair

The easiest way to report and request a repair is by completing our online reporting form.

Request a repair online

Gas leaks or repairs

If you suspect a gas leak, you must call the Gas Emergency Service on 0800 111 999 immediately.

It you would like to talk to us about a repair you’ve already reported or discuss your annual gas service, please contact us.

Phone: 0300 373 0373 and select 'option one'

Appointment slots

Mondays to Fridays

  • 8am to 10am
  • 10am to 12noon
  • 12noon to 2pm
  • 2pm to 4pm
  • 4pm to 6pm


  • 8.30am to 10.30am - only available for residents in full time employment
  • 10.30am to 1pm - only available to residents in full time employment

Sheltered accommodation tenants

If you live in sheltered accommodation, your independent support officer can assist you in reporting of repairs.

If you live in extra care housing, the on-site staff are also able to assist you in the reporting of repairs.