Registering for a housing services online account is easy and takes just a couple of minutes.
If you’re currently on the housing register, you will be able to:
- view and update your housing account
- bid for properties using the new choice based lettings (CBL) system
- view your previous bidding history.
When you have been allocated a property, you will be able to view your tenancy information via your online account.
How to create a housing services account
To get started, all you need to do is:
- provide a valid email address, your name and address
- create a password
- select a memorable security question and answer
- confirm your account via an automated email notification.
Once complete, you'll also be able to view your accounts for:
- Council Tax
- Business rates (if applicable)
- Housing Benefits (if applicable)