The following files may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
Equality impact assessments (EIAs) supporting the Medium-Term Financial Strategy (MTFS)
The following equality impact assessments were developed to support the MTFS.
Please note, these assessments are working documents, which will be updated when new information is available.
- Proposed closure of public conveniences (toilets)
- Proposed removal of business support to local businesses and the Business Liaison Team
- Proposed service changes in Neighbourhood Services
- Proposed increase in fees and charges for Pool in the Park
- Proposed closure of pavilions
- Proposed changes to Centres for the Community to relocate day care services
- Proposed removal of sports, arts and cultural support and funding
- Proposed removal of community grants
- Proposed removal of funding and support to Citizens Advice Woking
- Proposed removal of funding for Woking People of Faith
- Proposed removal of funding for Woking Community Transport
- Proposed removal of funding for the York Road Project
- Proposed removal of funding for Woking Asian Business Forum
- Proposed removal of funding for The Lightbox
- Proposed removal of Woking Interpreting and Translation Service
Directorate: Corporate Resources
Pay policy statement 2023 to 2024 and gender pay gap report
We’re required by law to publish details of our existing gender pay gap and the actions we will take to reduce any gaps.
Equalities annual report 2021
This report outlines our annual progress and achievements.