We are delighted to be working with multi-award winning choir leader, Emily Bollon, to bring you this motivational singing group suitable for singers of all abilities.
Singing is great for your physical and mental wellbeing, helping to relieve stress through presence of mind and connecting people through shared experience.
Woking's community choir:
- is open to singers of all abilities
- will develop your confidence and passion for singing
- practices a variety of pop and gospel songs
- uses the verbal 'call and response' method of teaching (no need to read music)
- is informal, sociable and welcomes new singers
- is part of the Motivation by Music choir network giving you the chance to perform and take your singing further if you want to.
View the choir's virtual performance of 'make your own kind of music' recorded during the Coronavirus pandemic.
Dates and times
The hour-long sessions take place every Wednesday, 2pm to 3pm at Moorcroft Centre for the Community in Westfield. Sessions cost £7.50.
Free taster session
New singers are welcome at any time. For a taste of what you can expect, simply email firstname.lastname@example.org to book your free taster session.
Follow on social media
Visit the Motivation By Music Facebook page
Visit the Motivation By Music YouTube channel
Visit the Motivation By Music Instagram account