We have teamed up with national charity, City to Sea, to set up a local water refill initiative called, Refill Woking, to encourage the reduction of single use plastic bottles.
We work with Town Centre partners to recruit a network of local cafes, restaurants, shops and retail outlets, which offer a water bottle refill service free of charge.
Look out for the refill logo or try using the refill app to find your nearest location.
Refill Woking members
- Araceli's, Commercial Way
- Bacaró, Commercial Way
- Bill's, Commercial Way
- Café Rouge, Jubilee Square
- Cellar Magneval, Church Path
- Costa, Peacocks Shopping Centre
- Elia, Commercial Way
- Flying Pan, Christchurch Way
- Fresch Coffee House, Crown Square
- Fuel Juice, Peacocks Shopping Centre
- Greggs, Wolsey Place
- HG Wells Conference and Events Centre, Church Street East
- Jeitta, Church Path
- La Papillon, Peacocks Shopping Centre
- Las Iguanas, Commercial Way
- Latino Italian Restaurant, Commercial Way
- Marciano Lounge, Commercial Way
- Millie's Cookies, Peacocks Shopping Centre
- Pret A Manger, Wolsey Walk Shopping Centre
- Starbucks, Mercia Walk
- The Lightbox, Victoria Way
- New Victoria Theatre
Join the Refill Woking network
Please email us if you're a local food and drink retailer and would like to join the Refill Woking network, or you’re a volunteer or group which would like to get involved.