We own a range of assets which includes commercial properties and land. Our asset management team is responsible for the operational management and maintenance of these assets.
Please note our council housing is managed separately by New Vision Homes.
Estate management manages:
- all estate management issues linked to council owned commercial properties and land including the day to day management, rent reviews, lettings and acquisitions
- commercial debt recovery
- the valuation of ‘right to buy' and shared ownership properties
- the development of key strategies and policies which add to or affect our assets
- contaminated land.
Estate management projects
We are involved with and/or manage a number of large scale development and regeneration projects which invest in the successful future of our Borough and its environment.
Building services is responsible for the design, installation and maintenance of our properties and assets, covering:
- mechanical and electrical services
- energy efficiency project management
- facilities management.
We are supported by a number of external managing agents who provide professional specialist advice and services.
If your enquiry relates to a council owned property which is run by managing agent, please contact them direct in the first instance.
Email us for all other asset management questions.