Warm hubs are local, safe, accessible, warm and welcoming spaces where you are welcome to spend your day. Whether you need a quiet space to work, want to connect and enjoy the company of others, entertain the kids or have a bite of lunch, there is something for everyone!
With the cost of heating your home continuing to rise, the following venues across Woking are inviting local residents in to spend their day and save on household bills:
- Andy’s Community Café, St Andrews Church, Goldsworth Park, Woking, GU21 3LG
- Christ Church, Jubilee Square, Woking, GU21 6YG
- Holy Trinity Church, Chobham Road, Knaphill, Woking, GU21 2SX
- Mascot, 43 Dartmouth Avenue, Sheerwater, Woking GU21 5PE
- Moorcroft centre for the community, Old School Place, Westfield, Woking, GU22 9LY
- Parkview centre for the community, Off Blackmore Crescent, Sheerwater, Woking, GU21 5NZ
- Renew 88, Knaphill Baptist Church, 88 High Street, GU21 2PZ
- Salvation Army, Sythwood, Woking, GU21 3BE
- St Mary of Bethany Church, Mount Hermon, Woking, GU22 7UH
- St Mary's centre for the community, Stream Close, Byfleet, KT14 7LZ
- St Michaels Church, Dartmouth Avenue, Woking, GU21 5PJ
- St Saviour's Church, Connaught Road, Brookwood, Woking, GU24 0AS
- The Lightbox, Chobham Road, Woking, GU21 4AA
- The Lighthouse, 8-10 High Street, Woking, GU21 6BG
- The Vyne centre for the community, Broadway, Knaphill, Woking, GU21 2SP
- United Reformed Church, White Rose Lane, Woking GU22 7HA
- Welcome Church, Church Street West, Woking GU21 6DJ
- Woking Library, Gloucester Walk, Woking, GU21 6EP
Warm hubs map
The map below shows where warm hubs are currently located within Surrey. These are places where you can drop in, get warm and meet others. There is also free energy advice available too.
To find a warm hub near you either:
- click on a marker, type in your postcode or
- find a warm hub within a five-mile radius using the 'Near Me' option in the map menu.
You can also see all of the warm hubs shown on the map in the list of warm hubs in Surrey.