Key status card

Who can apply?

Regardless of where you live, if you meet the following criteria then you can apply for a Key status card:

  • anyone over 60 years of age
  • pre-school children
  • in full time education including being registered on a government training scheme
  • in receipt of Disability Living Allowance
  • in receipt of Personal Independence Payment (PIP). Introduced in April 2013, PIP will eventually replace Disability Living Allowance for people aged 16 to 64. Learn more about PIP here.

How to apply

Apply in person only, to:

Woking Leisure Centre, Woking Sportsbox, Eastwood Leisure Centre and Pool in the Park.

What do I need to bring?

The annual fee of £8.80.

Anyone over 60 must bring any official document that shows their age, for example a passport, birth certificate or bus pass.

At present anyone in receipt of Disability Living Allowance must bring a valid certificate from the DWP, contact details as below.

*please state at the time of application if you require a carer to attend the Leisure Centre and Pool with you. This information will be updated against your record and any accompanying carer will be allowed free access to the venue to facilitate.

Department for Works and Pensions, Warbreck House, Warbreck Hill, Blackpool, Lancashire, FY2 0YE

Phone: 0845 123 456

Anyone in full time education must bring proof of attendance onto a full time course including when the course finishes, for example a letter from your college or training provider

Pre-school children do not need to bring any proof at this time.