We are responsible for issuing licences for works or activities that take place within Woking town centre only. Our map shows you the boundaries of the town centre.
Follow these links to apply for a licence:
- building materials on the highway
- cranes, equipment or other machinery on the highway
- scaffolding and hoarding on the highway
- skips on the highway
- tables and chairs on the pavement
- temporary bus stop suspension
- temporary road closures
- temporary traffic signals
- traffic management permits .
Please note you may also need to register with us before applying for your licence.
Email our engineering team if you want to:
- request temporary or new signs
- plant trees on the highway
- hold public events on the highway
- create a vehicle crossover (dropped kerb).